Hi guys. I’ve updated the malware removal guide for 2013. If you’d like to add something or make a correction that I’ve missed, please let me know in a comment below. I’m working on a rather long step-by-step video that follows all the sections in this guide.
Here’s a summary btw –
Removal Guide Overview
- Backup – How to backup up your important personal documents just in-case your PC become inaccessible.
- Gathering the needed software for this guide.
- Bootable Antivirus – Why bootable antivirus is the best way to remove malware.
- Bootable Antivirus Disc – How to create a bootable antivirus disc.
- Bootable Antivirus Disc – How to scan your PC with a bootable antivirus disc.
- Cleanup – Round up the remnants and remove them.
- Prevent it from happening again.