If Hitman Pro would actually open (more) then I’d use it. The fact is almost all (the common) malware out there will prevent scanners like Hitman Pro (or malwarebytes, combofix, rkill, etc) from opening. I’m not into wasting my time. Go bootable or go home!
You are here: Home > People Always Ask Me Why I don’t use Hitman Pro More…
People Always Ask Me Why I don’t use Hitman Pro More…
Search for it…
Top Posts & Pages
- Malware Removal Guide
- Hitman Pro KickStart Removes FBI Ransomware
- How to Make a Bootable Anti-Malware CD or DVD
- Video: BitDefender 2013 Internet Security Prevention Test
- Malware Prevention Guide
- Symantec's Norton 360 vs. MalwareBytes
- How to Remove Malware for Free.
- 2 Free Applications That Make Malware A Trivial Joke
- Hire Me – Remote Appointments Now Available!
- How To’s
- Remove Any Malware