Just a “head up”. I’ve been dealing with this Rogue called “Antispyware Soft” all week. Antispyware Soft completely takes over the users PC preventing them from opening anything or accessing the internet. It’s really easy to get rid of, here’s how I do it.
- Start the PC in safemode with networking (or safemode).
- Install and Update MalwareBytes, then run a quick scan. Remove anything found. Reboot.
- AntiSpyware Soft has been removed.
You may need to do a little cleanup after this rogue has been remove:
- If your EXE’s are broken then run this
- If you can’t load any websites then follow these instructions