NOTE: Conversations here may NOT provide the best information if you are trying to decide on an anti-malware product. The best way is to try one for yourself
1) First of all, everyone's opinions are different, so technically there is no "best" antivirus. It all depends on what you think of it.
2) Some things are facts, others are just opinions. Facts are things such as detection rate and such. This means that some things are arguable "better" in one certain perspective and may not be in another.
3) There should be absolutely no vile language or personal assaults in this forum. Period. Breaking this specific rule could result in a warning/ban/permanent ban. Arguments SHOULD NOT be taken to a personal level.
4) Debates are prone in this forum, however remember that you are debating about the product, not about each other. This goes back to #3
5) Don't just start topics just to start fights and debates. Only start a thread if you really want to know something and you yourself have already researched on it yourself
6.When replying in the "AvsB" forum the members must reply in their first post on that topic to the following question :
Did you try/use this products?*
*Note : If you don't respect this rule your post can be deleted.
What you should have in mind when comparing the products :
3.Overall prevention capabilites.
3. Removal capabilites
4. System Impact
6.Usability (User friendliness)
Please report topics or posts that are out of place or inappropriate.