Hitman Pro 3.5.6 Build 113 released for 32bit and 64bit.
* Fixed a compatibility problem with rollback and encryption software (thanks Avinash)
This release fixes the Master Boot Record (MBR) false positive when using certain rollback or encryption software like Comodo Time Machine or Sophos SafeGuard.
Hitman Pro tries to detect a rootkit on the MBR by reading sector 0 through both Windows API and direct disk access (RAW). When the read MBR's do not match a message is displayed that the Master Boot Record is compromised/infected. Rollback software behaves like a rootkit and serves a different MBR to Windows and hence there is a problem since the MBR's do not match.
Build 113 fixes this incompatibility.
http://www.surfright.nl/en/whatsnewBuild 116 (2010-10-12)
* Version 3.5.7.
* Added support for Alternate Data Streams (ADS).
* Added new Setup dialog that is displayed after the EULA.
Users using Hitman Pro from an USB stick no longer have to use the /noinstall switch.
* Improved Early Warning Scoring related to gossip classifier which improves detection of 0-day rogues.
* Add new command line switches for corporate environments:
/nostartboot - does not install the 'Scan at startup' component
/nostartmenushortcut - does not create start menu shortcuts
/nodesktopshortcut - does not create desktop shortcut
* Fixed occasional product activation problems.
* Fixed a problem where the Scan at startup would not honor the Default scan mode.
* Updated Botan crypto library.
* Updated libpng library.
* Updated SQLite library.
* Updated several translations.
* Several minor improvements.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest