1. (FIXED) Drastically improved product load speed on slower machines.
2. (FIXED) Issue with IP Protection blocking certain IPs it should not.
3. (FIXED) Improved memory usage in scanner and protection module.
4. (FIXED) Improved malware removal capabilities.
5. (FIXED) Scan detecting items that did not exist (junction issue).
6. (ADDED) Support for Hebrew language.
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE THE DATABASE WITH THIS BETA. UPDATING THE DATABASE WITH THIS BETA WILL RENDER IP BLOCKING USELESS.
Once you have finished testing the beta, please uninstall it and reinstall 1.40 release version so you can keep your database current until 1.41 is released.
If you want to help us out, if you speak a language other than English, please translate the IP-blocking string ("Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware has successfully blocked access to malicious IP") into your language and tell us! We will add full translations when we have time in the future to contact translators for all the languages we support, but for now we want as many commonly-used languages as possible to have the new string added. It will default to the previous string ("Infection detected") for the rest of the languages.
If you had problems with 1.40 (such as IP Protection failing to load or the service crashing), please let us know if this beta fixes those problems. Thank you!
OS = Windows XP Pro SP3
Real Time = Dr Web Security Space Pro 6.00 x86 with firewall
Browser = Firefox 3.6.4
On Demand = Malwarebytes, Superantispyware, DR web Cure-it