1. Fixed issue with the scheduler not performing realtime updates.
2. Fixed multiple issues with product crashing during a scan.
3. Fixed issue with log not saving on certain command line scans.
4. Fixed various issues with Finnish, Italian, and Norwegian languages.
5. Fixed formatting and misspelling issues in product help file.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Versioning Policy
Beginning with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1, all Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware releases will follow a Microsoft-like versioning scheme with version numbers of the form:
a.bb.ccc.dddd representing MajorVersion.MinorVersion.ReleaseVersion.BuildNumber
ReleaseVersion (can be thought of as "patch number") = 1
So the release build of 1.50 would have been 1.50.0.BuildNumber, and the release build of 1.50.1 is 1.50.1.BuildNumber (in fact, 188.8.131.520). We hope this will help our customers determine the precise version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware installed on their systems, ensure they have the latest version, and clarify the "hierarchy" of Malwarebytes releases.