Check out these pictures from last night’s client! When I saw this I immediately called the client and told them I would be re-installing the OS.
You are here: Home > malwarebytes
Tag Archives | malwarebytes
We are very excited about these major improvements in Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware 1.50. This version represents a complete overhaul of much of our functionality. Among the highlights are:
- Dramatically improved scan speed: up to 5 times faster.
- Dramatically improved stability of both the scanner and protection module (free and pro version, respectively).
- More responsive: program loads up to 3 times faster, and protection module has lower impact on system resources (pro version only).
- New internal detection algorithms enable detection of more real-world malware.
- You can now add files and folders to the ignore list manually.
- Ability to schedule and unschedule scans and updates from the command line (pro version only).
- Notifications of blocked malicious websites now include additional details such as type, port, and process on Windows Vista and higher.
- Dramatically improved flash scan (pro version only) — determine whether a more in-depth scan is needed, in less than 10 seconds on many machines.
- One-touch easy-to-use option to keep protection up-to-date automatically (pro version only).
“Warn if database is outdated by:” option now warns if the database is far out-of-date (7 days by default), including for protection (pro version only).