In this video review of hitman pro 3.6 I’ll show you how Hitman Pro can take a completely malware infested PC and return it to a usable state.
Hitman Pro 3.6 is an on-demand antimalware scanner that can run alongside your current antivirus. Hitman Pro comes with a small local antimalware database and then uploads any suspicious files to the internet to be scanned by 5 antivirus engines. Surfright.nl (the makers of hitman pro) give you a fully functional 30 day trial license that’s able to remove malware.
Here’s a few facts on Hitman Pro 3.6 (aside from the ones I’ve mentioned above):
- File Size – 7 MB.
- Can be run from a USB stick.
- Only used 25 mb of ram on my PC.
- Scans are typically completed in 5-10 min.
- Uploads suspicious files to the cloud which are then scanned by Dr. Web, IKARUS, Emsisoft, PrevX and G-DATA.
- Very efficient at removing rootkits.
- Allows you to terminate fake antivirus programs using a feature called Force Breach Mode (hold down left control while double clicking the hitman pro installer, make take a few times).
- Comes in a 32-bit and 64-bit version
- You can download Hitman Pro from here - http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro