In this video I demonstrate how effective BitDefender 2013 is at blocking malware. BitDefender was installed using setup defaults, nothing was customized.
Tag Archives | 2013
On Saturday I made probably the longest video ever (it’s over an hour)! While this video is long, it will show you how to completely remove malware for free without having to hire someone to do it for you.
You can read the written malware removal guide here. While the video does follow the guide in general it does deviate from some of the steps, but the result is the same…a completely clean PC using free software.
Hi guys. I’ve updated the malware removal guide for 2013. If you’d like to add something or make a correction that I’ve missed, please let me know in a comment below. I’m working on a rather long step-by-step video that follows all the sections in this guide.
Here’s a summary btw –
Removal Guide Overview
- Backup – How to backup up your important personal documents just in-case your PC become inaccessible.
- Gathering the needed software for this guide.
- Bootable Antivirus – Why bootable antivirus is the best way to remove malware.
- Bootable Antivirus Disc – How to create a bootable antivirus disc.
- Bootable Antivirus Disc – How to scan your PC with a bootable antivirus disc.
- Cleanup – Round up the remnants and remove them.
- Prevent it from happening again.